Hiring a third-party to complete a major retail service project can be a frustrating process, especially when you’re talking about a nationwide company with hundreds, even thousands of locations. Powerhouse Retail Services is a leading provider of Nationwide Retail Services and Solutions including Lighting, Fixtures and Graphics, Project Management, Sign Services and many others. Everyday, companies contact us wanting to know what makes the Powerhouse Retail process better, faster, etc.
To help make your next vendor decision much easier, we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the most important questions we get asked & the questions you should ask before hiring someone to complete your next project:
- Do you self-perform?
- What reporting capabilities do you have?
- How do you track project completion and manage all of the project information?
- Do you use technology to capture data and provide information how many projects do you complete annually?
- Which states can you service?
- How do you communicate with the client?
- Who are your clients?
- How do you manage challenges?
- Describe your quality control process?
- Describe your program implementation process?
- How do you get consistent work across all locations?
- How do you provide a unique service offering?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Why should we do business with your company?
- How do you align with your customer’s needs?
- How do you support a national account customer?
To consistently provide quality work, on-time, that always meets our customer’s expectations. We will be accurate and precise in our job performance, communication, and customer service.