PARKING LOT SERVICES
Parking Lot Services That Save Your Bottom Line
PARKING LOT MAINTENANCE GOES BEYOND JUST FIRST IMPRESSIONS
It helps reduces the chance of accidents, while keeping your clients and employees safe.
Parking lot maintenance is critical to the operation of any business. It is where your customer gains the first impression of your business. A clean, well-maintained parking lot makes a positive and inviting first impression. Without regular cleaning, maintenance, and care, the lifespan of commercial parking lots significantly decreases. At Powerhouse we help you protect your investment with a complete suite of parking lot services designed to keep your parking lot clean, safe, in good drivable condition, and free of debris.
Parking Lot Sweeping Services
Commercial snow removal services require different approaches that are unique to each property. Smaller lots may need deicing with ice melt applied with a drop spreader instead of a broadcast spreader. Facilities with limited parking may need snow relocation services. Our team of experts works collaboratively to execute a plan that is optimal from a cost and operational standpoint for each site. Our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety of your employees, tenants, and guests all winter long.
Positive first impressions come from clean parking lots. Properties that are clean and free of garbage and debris are inviting and safe. When empty cans, papers, leaves, trash, cigarette butts, and other debris are left to accumulate it can repel customers and degrade the life of the parking lot. Beyond the aesthetics, poorly maintained lots can create safety hazards and environmental challenges. Potential customers can be intimidated by messy parking lots and may shop elsewhere based on the look and feel of the parking lot.
That is easy to remedy with the Powerhouse parking lot sweeping services. Our professional parking lot sweeping crews have years of experience providing quality services nationwide. For Powerhouse it doesn’t stop with driving a sweeper around the property. We go the extra mile and do the following:
- Hand blowing corners, sidewalks, islands, and loading docks to ensure a proper sweep by the trucks.
- Hand-picking debris from landscaping islands and green areas.
- Providing porter services: emptying trash containers and replacing liners for retail shopping center properties.
- Removing illegally dumped debris.
Parking Lot Maintenance Is Critical
Parking lot service/maintenance strategy is an important part of keeping your national facilities in prime shape and safely serving customers. Partnering with Powerhouse will improve and extend the life of the parking lots at all your buildings. Powerhouse offers a full suite of services that include asphalt repair, asphalt seal coating, pavement marking, parking lot line striping, bollard painting, and ADA parking lot compliance.
Our nationwide commercial parking lot services include the basic repair and maintenance or the long-term preventative maintenance your facilities need to extend the life of your parking lot and save you valuable downtime and money.
Maintenance Services Experts That Get The Job Done
Partnering with Powerhouse means eliminating worry. Our dedicated team of experts will handle all details of your maintenance projects and provide regular status updates that keep you up-to-date.
Our services are comprehensive–from crack-sealing to line-striping and seal coating to major paving. Whatever the parking lot challenge, Powerhouse can solve it for you ensuring your parking lots are kept in good working condition.
The Additional Benefits of Exceptional Parking Lot Maintenance
Parking lot services can extend the life of commercial parking areas, but there are other secondary benefits to maintaining parking lots at your facilities:
- Discourages Littering: A well-maintained lot shows that the property is cared for and acts as a deterrent towards people littering.
- Extends Parking Lot Life: When asphalt is not maintained, dirt and debris build up on the surface, causing lots to deteriorate prematurely.
- Improves Drainage: Parking lot maintenance prevents sewers from getting clogged and prevents standing water from sitting on the lots.
- Improve relationships with customers by giving a positive first impression
- Improve the resale value of your property
- Minimize tenant turnover
- Improve safety and customer satisfaction by avoiding accidents caused by potholes and pavement cracks
- Ensure code compliance for fire and ADA regulations
- Increase the life of your pavement and protect your investment
National Facility Maintenance Services